March 31 - April 7, 2012
The Fly Angler is proud to announce our 2012 hosted trip. This year we will be headed back to the islands, the islands of the Bahamas.
At Rickmon bonefish lodge we will should be able to expect Bonefish in schoolie form, and the possibility of larger singles and doubles in certain areas. Also, with a little bit of a run, there is an area that is known as one of the Bahamas most consistent Permit fisheries.
We have typically done these trips later in the year, however as we are always trying to play the averages, and there is typically twice as much rain in May as in April. Nothing is for certain, but we have to play the averages when booking this far out.
• Airport transfers from Airport to lodge and back
• Lodging for 7 nights (dbl occupancy)
• 3 Meals daily
• 6 Days guided fishing (dbl occupancy)
• Monthly prep meetings at the store
• Practice casting sessions
• 10% discount at The Fly Angler with paid trip
Trip does not include:
• Airfare to Marsh Harbor, Abaco (MHH)
• Fuel Surcharges (for longer runs)
• Bar tab
• Trip insurance
• Personal items
One of the best things about this lodge is that the price is still not out of this world at 2820 per person double occupancy.
See Mike at The Fly Angler for details and see www.yellowdogflyfishing.com